Tuesday 15 October 2013

THE HOLLIES

Last Wednesday I went to see a great show at Theatre Severn Shrewsbury  - THE HOLLIES. A fantastic band that has stood the test of time.

But what really happened was - I was passing the theatre and I thought I would just look through any window to see what was happening. Inside a spotted two girls - Jennifer Eccles and Carrie Anne who I had met earlier at the bus stop. Having asked them if they were local they replied that they were Gasoline Alley Bred and asked me to stay. pleading stop stop stop! I said yes I will and I would have just one look but once I was there it was like being on a carousel, bumped into a long cool woman in a black dress, apologising I said sorry suzanne. Looking across the room I thought there's evvy I haven't seen him for years but as I got closer I realised he aint heavy he's my brother. Oh my god I thought, here I go again, am I dreaming? No I'm alive but can't let go. It was warm in the show and during the interval everyone was making for the bar I stepped outside as all I needed was the air that I breathe.

The above story contains 19 hits from The Hollies see if you can find them all.

No comments:

Post a Comment