Monday 20 October 2014

BLAKE at THEATRE SEVERN

BLAKE THEATRE SEVERN SHREWSBURY SUNDAY 

What a great way to end the day. Blake at Theatre Severn Shrewsbury. First time I have had the chance to see them other than the odd TV appearances. Not just hi brow Italian Arias but also a number of pop and rock tunes such as Snow Patrol's "Chasing Cars" and U2's "With or Without You" all given the Blake treatment. Special guest was Camilla Kerslake who possessed a great singing voice. Also appearing adding backing vocals as well as doing their own numbers was a local choir.
The 3 guys that make up Blake have great chemistry between each other and had a great repoire with the audience. I was unsure how much I would like the show before I arrived but having had the experience I wouldnt hesitate seeing them over and over again.
For details of other shows at Theatre Severn visit www.theatresevern.co.uk

No comments:

Post a Comment